viewing package versions that will be in Fnext ?

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 2 06:36:31 UTC 2010

On 02/04/10 15:13, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> DT>  Is there a fast, obvious way to achieve the same now that Fnew<>
> DT>  Frawhide ?
>
> If you like that method, why not add a disabled F-13 repository and
> perform the same operation?
Ta, for the answer.

Looking at yum.conf, I copied eg fedora.repo to f13.repo, and then
thought: is there a way to use the variable  $releasever, but adjust it
be +1 without hardcoding the specific version ?

It looks like I couldn't have two packages installed providing
redhat-release , and use the distroverpkg to tell it which to use, since
they provide the same files ?