[Test-Announce] F-13-Beta RC#5 available for testing

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Wed Apr 7 21:02:01 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-04-07 at 09:58 -0400, James Laska wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Fedora 13 Beta RC#5 is available for testing.  Beta RC#5 includes an
> updated kernel to address F13Beta blocker bug#577463.  Comparisons
> against RC#4 are available (i386 [1] and x86_64 [2]).  Once again,
> thanks to Andre for creating the test results page and providing Delta
> ISO's.

Does the boot programs from http://boot.fedoraproject.org/ work with
F13?  If so, does it work at all?  I booted with the cd/dvd iso and it
tries to set networking but says no net0, or can't bring up net0,
although any other thing I boot/install from see's my networking just
fine (use eth0).

Is there a problem with it and/or maybe it was fixed recently as I saw
the date on it changed to today.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY