F13-BetaRC5 Installer and keyboard mapping bug

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Apr 8 19:21:31 UTC 2010

> Gah. I don't know why this seems to keep happening, we had similar bugs
> in F12 period. I did test an install in French, but set US keyboard
> layout (since that's what keyboard I have), so didn't see this.

In an attempt to try and address this for the future, I've adjusted one
installation validation test case to cover the encryption password entry
stage:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Anaconda_autopart_%28encrypted%29_install

and created a new desktop validation test case to cover the GDM and
desktop stages:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_desktop_login

can those with more practical experience with these keymap bugs check my
work and make sure these test cases should catch the problems, in
future? Thanks.