NM says device not ready when resuming from suspend

shmuel siegel fedora at shmuelhome.mine.nu
Fri Apr 9 06:44:37 UTC 2010

On 4/9/2010 3:14 AM, Rodd Clarkson wrote:
> I'm almost sure that this is going to fall on deaf ears since I have no
> choice but to use the broadcom wl driver (as there's no open source
> alternative) but I'll give it a go because this didn't used to be a
> problem in f13 and isn't a problem in f12, so I regard it as a
> regression.

Something negative has definitely happened for f13. I am using a
broadcom b43 compatible card that was working fine out of the box in
f12. But for f13, it loses the connection after some amount of time.
After it loses the connect, I can't log in to the wireless network. So,
no, your complaint should not be ignored. When I get some time, I'll
open a bug report on this.