2010-04-12 - No QA meeting scheduled

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Mon Apr 12 14:50:07 UTC 2010

----- "James Laska" <jlaska at redhat.com> wrote:

> Greetings folks,
> I'm proposing canceling our regularly scheduled QA meeting today.
> Instead, I've included current activities below and opted for a
> mailing
> list check-in.  Feel free to fill in the gaps for any items not
> listed.

For anyone interested, this also concerns QA:

== Provide deltaisos for development releases ==

I have created a proposal for RelEng to create deltaisos
officially. This could help many people with low bandwidth
(including me) to switch between development releases
(RC1, RC2, etc) easily and therefore provide more testing