Self-introduction

Edmon Begoli ebegoli at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 18:35:21 UTC 2010

Greetings,

My name is Edmon Begoli and I am a new volunteer but a long term user of
Red Hat/Fedora software.

I have recently decided that it is finally time to "give back" so I
decided to join
projects where I can help immediately - QA and translation.

I am an experienced programmer/software engineer with over 15 years of
programming
experience in Java, C++, SQL/RDBMS and HTML/CSS/JavaScript.

My background is available on my Fedora Wiki.

I would like to join Fedora BugZappers and I think I could start
working immediately on
triaging Java 7 related bugs as I currently do not see any owners.

I would like to be added to the project and to start contributing.

Thank you,
Edmon
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ebegoli