Unable to boot F13 Beta from USB

Benja benjavalero at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 07:28:04 UTC 2010

After downloading the new ISO, I have created a Live USB thanks to the
liveusb-creator tool, but I am not able to boot. I get the following
message:

"No root device found" "Boot has failed, sleeping forever"

I have tried with and without data persistence. I have searched a little in
forums and Bugzilla and found people with that problem even with F12, but no
workaround. The image is well because it runs perfectly in VirtualBox.
Before opening a bug, anybody knows what can it be or how can I give more
information to Bugzilla?

Thanks