Local file conflict in last night update-testing

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 08:19:44 UTC 2010

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:11:16 +0100, Tommy wrote:

> Hello,
>
> When I preformed updates last night, a local file conflict happened. After
> downloading the packages, yum said:
>
> file /usr/lib/girepository-1.0/GUPnP-1.0.typelib from install of
> gupnp-0.13.3-4.fc13.i686 conflicts with file from package
> gir-repository-0.6.5-6.fc13.i686
>
> Reasonably, yum --skip-broken update did not do the trick. Hope it will be
> fixed soon.

Reporting this in the Fedora Updates System and/or bugzilla.redhat.com
would be better.

It could be that the more recent gir-repository package fixes it:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/gupnp-vala-0.6.6-1.fc13,gir-repository-0.6.5-7.fc13,gupnp-av-0.5.5-1.fc13,gupnp-0.13.3-4.fc13,gssdp-0.7.2-1.fc13,vala-0.8.0-1.fc13