F13-updates-testing-repo enabled by default?

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Wed Apr 14 16:15:37 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-04-14 at 17:33 +0200, Joachim Backes wrote:
> Is it correct that the F13 updates-testing repo is enabled by default?
> I cannot remember that I enabled this repo.

This is expected during the development of Fedora 13.  For additional
details, take a look at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Branched

        'New builds go to the "updates-testing" repository; after
        approval in Bodhi, they are promoted directly to the stable
        "fedora" repository for that release. (There is no "updates"
        repository until the final general availability release.)'

Thanks,
James