Final Draft for Join Proven Testers Policy

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Tue Apr 20 20:36:16 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-20 at 09:39 -0500, Adam Miller wrote:
> As per the meeting yesterday[0], we feel that the Join Proven Testers
> Policy Draft should be able to be finalized, but as always we'd like
> the community at large to take a peek and provide feedback (and come
> to meetings!!! :) ). If anyone sees any issues or has any feedback
> please feel free to reply with questions, comments, or snide remarks
> (just because they are fun).
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/JoinProvenTesters:Draft

We do love snide remarks!  Thanks for drafting this again Adam.

Along with some minor wording adjustments.  I've tweaked the wiki table
of contents slightly.  This flows a little better for my eye.  But feel
free to revert [1] if folks find this offensive.

I notice we use the phrases "Critical Path package Wranglers" and
"Proven Testers".  Are both generally understood, or did we settle on
just one?

The last paragraph in section "How to Join" seems like it should fit
somewhere near the top maybe?  This describes the benefits of
proventester membership, right?  Maybe a "Why join" section above?

Thanks,
James

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=QA/JoinProvenTesters:Draft&oldid=167945