Default boot size for F13

Paolo Galtieri pgaltieri at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 20:44:33 UTC 2010

Is the default size for /boot going to be increased for F13 from its current
200Mb in F12?

I tried to upgrade my F11 system to F12 using preupgrade but it fails
because my /boot is too small.  After removing stuff I got it down to 24%
used, but there is still not enough room to use preupgrade.  The 200Mb /boot
size was the default size when I installed the system.  If preupgrade
requires a bigger /boot then shouldn't the default size be bigger to
accommodate preupgrade, or at least preupgrade should tell me how much space
is needed so I can move other stuff out of the way to give it the room it
requires.

Given the fact that my /boot is 200Mb in F12 how likely is it that I will be
able to use preupgrade to upgrade my F12 to F13?

Paolo