Bugzappers EOL warning for Fedora 11

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Fri Apr 23 17:25:02 UTC 2010

JP> Am I correct in understanding that all package review tickets should
JP> be set to the version 'rawhide' so we won't encounter this problem
JP> going forward?

Yes, and that's the default.  For whatever reason, some people don't use
the regular submission form, or explicitly go back and change the
Version field.  Probably because they think they need the field to
match the release on which they built their SRPM, although there's
nothing in the documentation which would indicate they need to do this.

 - J<