Bug fixer kernel disappears from repository

Tommy He tommy.he at linux.com
Mon Apr 26 08:19:10 UTC 2010

Thanks for the advice.

I am not sure whether it is normal for package version reverse during beta
phase. I checked the recent branch change and updates-testing reports and
there is no place to mention about this version reverse.

If that's true, it might be something wrong with the updates package pushing
system, I think.

Kind regards,

--
Take a Deep Breath out of Windows