[Test-Announce] Fedora 14 Alpha TC1 Is Available Now!

He Rui rhe at redhat.com
Mon Aug 2 05:40:56 UTC 2010

> On 08/02/2010 10:14 AM, He Rui wrote:
> > So far no, rawhide[1]'s runs through automated tests, Automated
> > installation testing for pre-release candidates is under
> > development[2].
>
> Any particular reason, we are prioritizing Rawhide over pre-release
> candidates?
>
> Rahul

Rawhide is not prioritized over pre-release builds. Pre-release builds
have more test areas for covering[1] to make sure that they meet release
criteria. So they are manually executed currently and meanwhile,
automation of these tests is being developed to use.

But I got your meaning. Next time we can test it in advance and make
sure that it passes basic tests. After that, we send the announcement of
that.

Thanks,
Hurry

[1]