[Test-Announce] Fedora 14 Alpha TC1 Is Available Now!

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 10:54:35 UTC 2010

 On 08/02/2010 12:21 PM, Matt McCutchen wrote:
> What is the image called before it passes the tests?  A "test compose
> candidate"?
>
> Personally, it doesn't bother me too much if a so-called "test compose"
> is broken.

It doesn't bother me as such but I think if we can guarantee that the
images have passed through some basic sanity testing, we will be valuing
the time of testers more and aspiring to set the bar higher in terms of
quality of the test releases is a fundamental goal of the QA team.
Humans shouldn't waste time on testing things that can be automated.

Rahul