Deltaisos and zsync control files available for 14 Alpha TC1

Andre Robatino robatino at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 2 23:15:51 UTC 2010

Mike Chambers <mike <at> miketc.net> writes:

> On Mon, 2010-08-02 at 18:35 -0400, Andre Robatino wrote:
> > I've made deltaisos from F13 Final to F14 Alpha TC1 available, both as
> > torrents:
> >
> > http://thepiratebay.org/user/andre14965/
> >
> > and direct downloads:
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Robatino/Downloads
>
> Might wanna keep that on back burner since the install didn't work
> anyway, unless that was just an anaconda bug and not affecting upgrades
> via yum or whatever.

Well, I'm not planning to make another large one going from F13 to F14 Alpha
TC2, or whichever the next one is that works (although I might do one from F13
to F14 Alpha Final), so people who don't want to download this will have to do a
full ISO download at some point later.  It's also necessary to have this one for
archiving purposes.  The next one, from TC1 to TC2, should be much smaller, so
the total size for two jumps F13 -> TC1 -> TC2 won't be significantly bigger
than for one jump F13 -> TC2.