[Test-Announce] Fedora 14 Alpha TC2 Is Uploading Now!

pbrobinson at gmail.com pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 15:25:02 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 6:30 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> Greetings Testers,
>
> F-14 Alpha TC2 is being posted for testing:
>
> * http://serverbeach1.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/14.TC2/
>
> It's still synchronizing right now, but should be fully available very
> soon. This one actually works! Or so I'm told.

Unfortunately not for me. I'm using the Fedora-14-x86_64-netinst.iso
on a KVM VM and just doing a standard "blat the disk and use the
defaults" install and anaconda crashes. I'm not sure if there's a bug
for this but I have a traceback as soon as I can work out how to cut
and paste it out of the VM console.

Peter