New F14 Alpha still broken.

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Wed Aug 4 20:16:09 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-08-04 at 15:51 -0400, Chris Lumens wrote:
> >   Normal startup of the 386 DVD results in a blank screen.
> > Starting with VESA driver gets to unhandled exceptions
> > in the hard drive setup.  First try was with OpenSUSE
> > installed.  Second try was after the partition table had
> > been zeroed out with fdisk.
>
> Please try reporting bugs with data, like for example, the complete
> error message your are seeing.

Chuck, thanks for the feedback.  We're also collecting F-14-Alpha-TC2
installation feedback in the usual place on the wiki (see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test).
There are several issues recorded there already, so you may want to
review the bugs listed for a matching failure case.

As always, contributions to that wiki page encouraged! :)

Thanks,
James