Trying to update F14/RC1 to F14/RC2 by the F14/RC2 DVD

Joachim Backes joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Mon Aug 9 11:41:23 UTC 2010

Hi F14 testers,

I'm having a F14/RC1 (i686)running, and now I burned the F14/RC2/DVD
(i686), booted from that DVD with saying "update an existing system". I
answered the question
for the partition to update (is the F14/RC1). Then I'm asked "select
data storage device" and "install target device" (why this, if I want to
update only ???), then pressing the "next" button, but nothing happens.
If I switch to some console window and switching back to the X11 window,
it becomes blanked, and all hangs.

Anybody made similar experiences?

--
Joachim Backes <joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de>