[Test-Announce] Fedora 14 Alpha RC3 Available Now!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Aug 11 05:01:42 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-08-11 at 00:49 -0400, Andre Robatino wrote:
> Fedora 14 Alpha RC3 is now available [1].  Please refer to the following
> pages for download links and testing instructions.
>
> Installation:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test
>
> Desktop:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Desktop_Test
>
> Ideally, all Alpha priority test cases for installation [2] and desktop
> [3] should pass in order to meet the Alpha Release Criteria [4].  Help
> is available on #fedora-qa on irc.freenode.net [5], or on the test list [6].
>
> [1] http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-14/f-14-quality-tasks.html
> [2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Installation_validation_testing
> [3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Desktop_validation_testing
> [4] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_14_Alpha_Release_Criteria
> [5] irc://irc.freenode.net/fedora-qa
> [6] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/test

Thanks, Andre! Everyone please note we have the go/no-go meeting for
Alpha release tomorrow afternoon at 5pm Eastern time, so we really
*really* need as much testing as possible by then. Any help you all can
give to fill out the install and desktop matrices would be greatly
appreciated, focusing on the Alpha tests. The live images are not
available yet, but coming soon. There will be live images for all four
main desktops.