QA:Testcase_Mediakit_ISO_Size for Netinst

Andre Robatino robatino at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 12 07:27:47 UTC 2010

I removed the specific examples (which also has the advantage of one less thing
to have to update periodically). I'd also like to put in exact byte size numbers
for the lower limits as well, for consistency. As I understand it, the exact
values aren't critical. Should it say 2 MB = 2,000,000 bytes, or 2 MiB =
2,097,152 bytes?

Ideally, I don't think there should be a lower size limit at all, but a separate
test to detect directly whatever fault would cause such small images.

Should the upper size limit for all the Live media be 1 GB, or should it be
CD-size for some of them, and 1 GB for the rest?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Mediakit_ISO_Size