USB not authorized

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 18:17:07 UTC 2010

Greetings:

Yes, I am having the same issues!  I can't mount my USB drive either!  I
could using the live desktop dvd, but after update, no longer able!!!

I know that everyone has their own issues and working on other things too,
but I would LOVE this issue to be bumped up in the priority list please!

I have a lot of sensitive data that I do have an original backup for safety,
but anything new that I add is NOT able to be placed on my USB drive...

I understand that this is NOT production ready code, but I still would love
this to be fixed...

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey