New BugZapper Introduction

Manuel Faux fedoraproject at mfaux.at
Mon Aug 16 21:37:18 UTC 2010

  Hi,

I'm Manuel Faux from Austria (Europe) and I would like to help Fedora's
BugZappers. I use Fedora since Fedora Core 6 on my desktop and also use
F13 on some servers. Fedora was the first distro i had contact with. I
tried several others, but came back to Fedora every time.
I am experienced with mail servers (especially Postfix and Dovecot), web
servers, database servers (MySQL and PostgreSQL) and currently trying my
luck on Fedora's directory server. I also have some programming skills
in C, Java, Python and Perl. Currently I'm studying IT security and
therefore I'm very interested in SELinux.

Here are my contacts:
IRC: mfaux AT irc.freenode.net
XMPP: faux at jaim.at
Skype: faux_at
ICQ: 157204522

Hope having fun in contributing to the project. :-)

Bye,
Faux