Introduction

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 21:47:51 UTC 2010

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 5:37 PM, Andy Lawrence <dr.diesel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
> Long time lurker, Fedora user since Core 1 or 2, can't remember for sure!
>  Proud to say I have no Windows PCs on my property, nor will I allow any!
>  My entire Family uses Fedora including my 6 and 8 year old, and have been
> for years.
> Most of my experience is as a 'power user'.  I can custom install, build
> kernels, provide BTs with gdb, setup httpd/NFS/samba etc.  My C programming
> is limited but I'm quite good with gambas (ex VB Software Engineer).  I
> don't have any experience as a package maintainer, but I'd love to learn.
> By day I'm a Controls Engineer for Duke Energy in Indiana.  My hobbies
> include my family, diesel engines, Fedora, computers etc.
> Please feel free to contact me via any method below.
> Thanks
> Andy
>
> Email/GTalk: Dr.Diesel at gmail.com
> Fedora Project Username: drdiesel
> WA9SDJ: Usually Parked on K9IAQ (146.685Mhz)
> --
> projecthuh.com
> All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org
>

> --

Hello Andy, welcome to the group =).

Give me about an hour (it is dinner time) and I will sponsor your
membership and send you some getting started reading. You can find a
number of other team members on irc in #fedora-bugzappers. Stop in and
say hi if you get a chance.

Thank you for helping out

Edward Kirk (tk009)