Release criteria proposal: boot to console

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Aug 16 22:56:15 UTC 2010

> Hi, folks. Quite a lot of release criteria proposals came out of today's
> go/no-go meeting. I'll propose them formally for discussion and addition
> to the official criteria here.

As there was general agreement with both the 'boot to console' and
'basic graphics mode' criteria, I have added them. Since the Alpha is
now more or less done, I decided to create the Fedora 15 Alpha Release
Criteria page and add the Alpha criteria there:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_15_Alpha_Release_Criteria

I added the single proposed Beta criterion to the F14 criteria:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_14_Beta_Release_Criteria

We may need to check that existing test cases cover these criteria, and
if not, create additional ones. Hurry, any take on that?