Fedora 14 Alpha RC Validation Test Summary

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Aug 18 16:38:12 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-08-18 at 19:04 +0800, He Rui wrote:
> Greetings testers,
>
> Thanks for all your attention and participation on the F-14 Alpha RC
> validation test events, especially for Andre's leading of the events,
> quite a mount of bugs were identified and fixed until RC4 was posted and
> finally meets Alpha Release Criteria[1].
>
> As always, here I summarized the test result based on the tests in both
> test matrices:

Suggestion to avoid confusion for the future - separate the bug lists by
release (Alpha, Beta, Final) and into 'warn' and 'fail' groups? That way
it's more obvious when we encounter bugs during, say, Alpha testing,
which don't actually block Alpha release.

If this is too much work, just ignore it :)