[Test-Announce] Bugzappers meeting slot 2010-08-24

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Aug 24 06:56:50 UTC 2010

Hi, folks. There's a meeting slot tomorrow at the usual time, 2010-08-24
15:00 UTC. There's nothing new on the agenda page -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers:meeting-agenda-list - and I
can't think of any particularly pressing topics, so we may not need to
have a meeting. I'll be around in the morning, though, just in case. If
anyone would like to discuss something specific, please do reply to this
email and we'll run the meeting as usual. Thanks!

test-announce mailing list
test-announce at lists.fedoraproject.org