Where is runlevel 5?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 07:02:14 UTC 2010

 On 08/26/2010 07:00 AM, Scott Robbins wrote:
> I remember this happening with upstart--briefly, and I mentioned that a
> comment should go in /etc/inittab, and I think Bill Nottingham fixed it
> in a few hours (without me even filing a bug.)
>
> As long as there's a comment in /etc/inittab on how to fix it, should be
> alright.

This has been suggested by me earlier in bugzilla.  However note that
the decision on whether to go with systemd for Fedora 14 general release
has not been taken yet and some of the details (syntax etc) are not yet
set in stone.  So considering it is just a alpha release,  it would be
useful to give it more time rather than rant.   systemd is extensively
documented and I don't think one can complain about that much.

Rahul