Where is runlevel 5?

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 26 13:36:25 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 11:39 PM, Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 21:13:20 -0700,
>  Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> Vogon, not Volgan. :) And yes, that issue isn't documented, mainly
>
> That's not fair. The plans for the destruction of Earth were on display.
> If people couldn't be bothered to read them, that's their problem.
<SNIP>

I disagree, there really is only so much we as an internet based
community can do to help the users and publicly providing the
documentation in multiple outlets is about as good as it gets. I don't
have everyone's phone number who downloaded the Alpha image so I'm not
able to call them individually and warn them of the changelog.

-AdamM

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com