Where is runlevel 5?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:27:51 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 10:17:23AM -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:

> > > Oh, I'm sorry ... did you miss the Alpha tag on the ISO you
> > > downloaded?
> >
> > Somebody who is missing something is you; namely that an information
> > to deal with a fall out is lacking.  A piece of a marketting fluff
> > instead is a rather poor substitute.
>
> I believe its a wiki. Please go there and help improve the release
> notes.

The notes already have a link to the common bugs page, which now has a
section for the systemd v8 issue:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F14_bugs#systemd_package_update_breaks_default_boot_target

The QA team is going to check out what I drafted there.

>From a documentation point of view it doesn't make sense to be
updating two pages with the same detailed information about specific
issues, since they invariably will get out of sync.