Where is runlevel 5?

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Thu Aug 26 16:07:31 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 11:01:02AM -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-08-26 at 08:41 -0600, Michal Jaegermann wrote:
>
> > Or maybe you were thinking of this:
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_Alpha_release_announcement
> > NetworkManager and PulseAudio as examples in the context are
> > positively scary.  Do I need to explain why?
>
> I do not think the examples are scary.

Well, both NetworkManager and PulseAudio are not trouble free
after long time and many iterations although nowadays _usually_
they tend to work if a situation is not too demanding.  We are
talking here about such basic thing as booting.  Maybe you are
substantially braver then me.

> But no thanks, I don't want you to explain either.

OK, I will stay away from specific examples.

   Michal