Interesting New results with F14 ALpha

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Aug 28 16:54:56 UTC 2010

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 11:11:26 -0500,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:

> So I am back to not knowing if something got stuffed up locally due to
> upgrading and down grading or if there is an actual problem with the
> default setup not making sure dbus was up before trying to start prefdm.

It was a matter of dbus.service not being enabled. This probably got busted
as I was doing upgrades and down grades to keep in sync with F14 + testing.
I also needed to change default.target to point into /lib instead of /etc.

So the two f14 machines I have at home are working.
At work I thought I had tried enabling dbus.service, but maybe I did
something wrong. I'll take a look at it Monday.