Where is runlevel 5?

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Mon Aug 30 09:45:03 UTC 2010

On Sunday 29 of August 2010 00:39:52 Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Again,  the time required to do that is pretty small (maybe as
> small as ten minutes)

... if you already have all the background knowledge, and the
needed abilities

don't forget about that, please

(sorry, I'm a bit tired of hearing "oh, you just need 5 minutes
to do this, why don't you do it?" ... someone can spend 5 minutes
on something, someone else can spend 5 hours on the same thing
and in the end it is screwed - reminds me of trying to draw a
simple SVG which ended in studying the specs and writing the
source in text editor ...)

K.

--
Karel Volný