Release criteria proposal: automated bug checking tools functionality

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 14:33:42 UTC 2010

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 08:25:50 -0400
James Laska wrote:

> Alpha criteria "The installer must be able to report failures to
> Bugzilla, with appropriate information included".

I'm always defeated by that when it asks for my redhat bugzilla
password which is not stored in my brain, but in an encrypted
file in another partition of the same system I'm currently
installing on :-). It would be nice if it could save up the
bugzilla somewhere and send me mail about providing a good
password later when I can find it.