Trying spice?

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 31 15:39:46 UTC 2010

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 8:03 AM, Tom Horsley <horsley1953 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a short and sweet example somewhere showing what I
> need to do in fedora 14 alpha to try out the spice desktop
> in a windows XP virtual machine? (Like the best version
> of the windows drivers to download, and how to run the
> viewer - can I use libvirt at all, or do I need to run
> qemu directly, etc).
> --

This isn't specific to F14 but I imagine the processes to remain the
same (minus having to add an extra repo) and I plan to verify this
evening and I've just started to play with Spice today on Fedora 13
here at work:
http://www.linux-kvm.com/content/getting-started-spice-fedora-12
http://kraxel.fedorapeople.org/spice/README

Happy testing!