Firefox out of date

martin tack tack649 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 19:03:36 UTC 2010

2010/8/31 David <dgboles at gmail.com>

> The current Firefox 4.0 is beta 4 with beta 5 scheduled for release
> (Tentative) Sept 6, 2010.
>
> The current stable release of Firefox is 3.6.8 with the release for
> Firefox 3.6.9 also scheduled for release on Sept 7, 2010.
>
> The current version of Firefox in both f-14 and Rawhide is 3.6.4.
>
> Did I miss something? Would anyone know why Firefox is so far out of date?
> --
>

>  David
> --

Have to join your request ,

since about 1 h ago , I'm excluded by BBC news site ( well only html pages !
).

They where kind an of to explain that there's modern browser soft available
!

In F13 and with updates-testing FF has version 3.6.7 . Apparently BBC

consider it as fossilized . I can only hope that other sites aren't going to

follow suit , the loss (to me) is already pinching .

Martin

--
Tack Martin