Firefox out of date

Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Tue Aug 31 20:05:08 UTC 2010

On 08/31/2010 04:00 PM, martin tack wrote:

> quote :*This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style
> sheets (CSS) enabled.
>
> and quote : **Please consider upgrading your browser software or
> enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.

  I dont use firefox any more (I find g-chrome faster and better) - but
if you had in the past used a user-agent plugin - then that turd does
not go away even when you remove the plugin.

  You may want to do about:config and search for useragent or somesuch -
am doing this from memory so name may not be exact.

 gene/