call for tests

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 2 17:36:22 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 02, 2010 at 11:53:05AM -0500, Chris Lumens wrote:
<SNIP>
> What'd be even more helpful would be if people were interested in
> writing tests themselves.  I might try to offer training for this at
> FUDCon or perhaps in irc one day given enough interest.
<SNIP>

I don't really have any more suggestions at this time but I'd be
extremely interested in a training session on how to write test cases
and once I learn I'd be willing to help contribute a bit. I don't know
that I'll be able to make it to FUDCon but if the session is done there
I'm certain the content will make its way on to the wiki so I think
that's probably a solid outlet, irc session would also be quite nice.

-AdamM