New BugZapper Introduction

Andrew Roth andrew at andrewjroth.com
Fri Dec 3 03:42:12 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am Andrew (andrewjroth on irc/FAS) and I live just outside of Washington,
DC, USA.

I have been using Linux since 2004, professionally as a system administrator
since Aug. 2009.  I am work primarily with hardware and the operating
system, but I am also somewhat skilled at web programming also.  I have some
experience with cloud servers and virtualization technology also.

I have not really used BugZilla much and would appreciate help getting
started.

Thanks,

--

~Andrew Roth
http://andrewjroth.com

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we
do." -Confucius