call for tests

clumens at redhat.com clumens at redhat.com
Fri Dec 3 19:05:03 UTC 2010

> If it's not too late, I will add something to the FUDCon site for this
> and start working on a presentation.  I'm sure all presentations will
> get recorded, which would make a good starting point.

Okay, I signed myself up for this.  I'll work on writing a new test case
that isn't too complicated to walk people through live.  I'll also work
on coming up with the presentation and putting together materials for
pre-FUDCon so whoever shows up will have all the autoqa and virt stuff
installed so we don't have to waste time with it.

Because, you know, I needed something to do over Christmas break.

- Chris