[Fedora QA] #152: Test Cases Management

Karol Cieśla xcieja at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 22:33:29 UTC 2010

Hi,
i agree with both of you ,so that rather than just sending e-mails i
would like initiate something which could improve the current situation.

So the steps I see now look as follows:
*I stage*
_1)_ someone could sketch out/outline/describe the functionality of
Wiki/TCMS we would like to have for the test cases (if possible also
provide graphical form) -i.e table, page, buttons
_2)_ discuss with the whole community such form -pros,cons
_3)_ reach out to people maintaining the Wiki and ask them if they can
create such form wit help of Wiki/TCMS and can sustain bigger number of
test cases (i.e up to 300)

*II stage*

To ponder as the whole community the process of
adding/creating/deleting/marking/prioritizing  test cases.

P.S -i can try to prepare for the middle of the next week some draft to
point 1 -it will be something simple but reflecting the idea.

Regards,
Karol