Bugzappers EOL process and abrt bug reporters being flagged with needinfo before bugs are closed?

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 08:09:29 UTC 2010

On 12/06/2010 11:41 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> FESCo can do that. QA can't.

Step ahead of you Adam ;)

I've have open a ticket with FESCO and proposed several improvements
which they are reviewing and and will take up on next meeting.

If applied it will most likely apply to [1].

However I'm not sure how much good that will do since they don't seem to
be activily monitoring the usage of the existing policy.

Policy will do no good if there aren't anybody following it.

JBG

1. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_maintainer_responsibilities