[Test-Announce] Bugzappers meeting in 7 minutes!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Dec 7 20:54:34 UTC 2010

This from Matej, who tried to send it a while ago, but who appears to be
unable to post to the mailing list for some reason (I blame Canonical):

Some of leading members of our glorious BugZappers crew presented some
unreasonable requirements, like they would to sleep sometimes and stuff,
but in our very benevolent and endless mercy other BugZappers then
present on #fedora-bugzappers channel decided to postpone shift
permanently the weekly BugZappers meeting to 21:00 UTC (that's 13:00 PST
and 16:00 EST).

See you all there!

Matěj

So we're meeting today in 7 - well, 6, now - minutes. Sorry for the
extremely late notice. :) We'll send out better notice in future.