QA - Decembers Holiday vacation.

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Dec 15 12:27:49 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 08:11 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

> Given that many of us might not be available I propose that we
> postpone any QA meetings ( either immitedly or after next meeting 20.
> Dec ) until 3. or 10. of January 2011 unless there are some urgent
> matters that need to be addressed before that time.

Seconded.

As I work for Red Hat, I'm officially on vacation from 24th to 31st.
What I take this as meaning is that I'll probably still be around for
things I enjoy doing (like, well, most things in Fedora, actually)
though possibly for slightly less time, and won't be around for things I
don't enjoy doing (which is mostly internal RH stuff that doesn't affect
Fedora anyway.) So if you really need something from me, I'll probably
be around and get it done with perhaps a bit more delay than usual, but
not much.