New BugZapper Introduction

Bamacharan Kundu bamachrn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 15:16:54 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am Bamacharan Kundu, my nickname in irc.freenode is bamachrn

I am using fedora since fedora 10. presently I am working on a project
"openzilla"  which is written in python, I have wrote a patch for "xnoise"
music player in vala. besides that I know java, javascript, python webframe
Django.

I am interested in packaging for fedora.

I am from Durgapur of West bengal in INDIA. I am a member of dgplug.
Presently I am pursuing my B.Tech.

I will be very happy if my membership for this group is accepted, and
have a chance to work with bugzappers.

Thanks,
bamachrn

--