Xen Dom0 and Fedora

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 11:30:12 UTC 2010

Everything I've read points to waiting for the magic to happen in the
kernel - however I'm not sure if that is a case of everyone else waiting
for someone else to do something, or some other reason...

If you follow the Fedora Xen thread further along, you will get the answer.
Essentially domu is queued to be merged in 2.6.37.  Rest of the smaller
changes can be cherry picked if necessary.

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenParavirtOps

Jeremy is working on this upstream.  You will have to follow LKML to see
that.

If you want to try now

http://fedorapeople.org/~myoung/dom0/<http://fedorapeople.org/%7Emyoung/dom0/>

Rahul