Karma?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Dec 30 15:16:32 UTC 2010

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 09:09:11 +1000,
  Brendan Jones <brendan.jones.it at gmail.com> wrote:

> Two examples - are onboard and sunbird. I can understand sunbird - I'd
> push a buggy sunbird to fix thunderbird.

Maybe those packages could be split then. There aren't many calendar apps,
so I use sunbird. But I have no interest in a GUI mail reader. It's really
annoying that the people dealing with thunderbird don't seem to care about
sunbird. While the notify issue wasn't really there fault, sunbird has
had dependency issues in rawhide for something on the order of a month now.