Testing 2.6.32-7 kernel

Jim Haynes jhhaynes at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 2 23:16:27 UTC 2010

I'm trying it in i686 and x86_64 systems and so far seems to work fine
on F12.  On the x86_64 system, on a Dell i1545 laptop, I do notice a
couple of messages in the dmesg output that I don't understand.

One pair is
Calgary: detecting Calgary via BIOS EBDA
Calgary: unable to locate Rio Grande table in EBDA - bailing!

The other is a bunch of messages of the form
name_count maxed, losing inode data: dev=00:07, inode 9303
repeated several times, and also bunch more with different dev and
inode numbers.

Is either of these bad?  I don't get them on the i686 system.

jhhaynes at earthlink dot net