Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal is AWOL, 25 packages looking for new owners

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Feb 5 07:32:04 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-02-03 at 03:34 +0000, Leigh Scott wrote:
> I will take avant-window-navigator but I haven't got the time to go
> through all the bugs reported against it.
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/avant-window-navigator?
>
> Is there any chance a bug zapper could help ?

Wow. What this buglist indicates to me, mostly, is that awn is a hideous
piece of crashy junk. I went through and marked a few that looked like
dupes and a few needinfos, but a lot of these are crashes that aren't
immediately obviously identical to each other - even when they're filed
by the same person, two minutes apart...

David, do you have your Magic Pony Script which could run over these and
decipher them a bit for us? I'm not great at reading fifty long complex
python backtraces at 11:30pm. Any other zappers who want to help out
weeding this AWN bug list, please do!