No Nightly desktop builds since 2010 02 02

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Feb 8 13:54:51 UTC 2010

Tom Mannerhagen wrote:
> I have not seen a nightly Desktop build in the
> http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/desktop/ since
> some days.
> Are they removed after some time or have a max number of downloads - ok
> I don't even believe that myself.
>
> What happened? There are other builds newly released, but not my flavor.

The GNOME live builds have been failing for a week, see:
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/desktop/logs/

Apparently due to broken dependencies:
> Error creating Live CD : Failed to build transaction :
> ibus-rawcode-1.2.0.20090703-4.fc13.i686 requires libibus.so.1
> ibus-chewing-1.2.0.20100125-1.fc13.i686 requires libibus.so.1

Spins which don't include the offending packages (such as the KDE spin)
succeeded.

The broken dependencies which break the GNOME spin compose should get fixed
ASAP.

        Kevin Kofler